Friday, July 02, 2004

Changes!

I hope anyone reading notices the changes to the blog. I felt it was time for a change. Hope ya'll like it. I still have to figure out how to get my Haloscan comments back in..I took out the comments for now...it's not working right...but they'll be back. If you really want to tell me something, there's a link on the side to email me. I also need to create a gallery for finished objects. But one step at a time.

The second sleeve to the Onde was finished last night. Yay! Now for some blocking, sewing and a bit more knitting (collar and tab for the buckle) and it's done. So, onto the next project!

I joined the Six Sox KnitALong (I still have to make a link) and have started on the first sock that they're doing. It's called Cloverleaf and I'm using this yarn to do the socks with. It's Anne by Schaeffer Yarns. The colors are more pastel than what the picture shows, and it makes me think of Easter. Makes me think of pretty little frilly dresses and white buckle shoes. Easter egg hunts and streaming ribbons. Ok, so maybe I watch too much tv. In any case, I've named the socks, Easter socks. You can watch my progress on the side.


1 comment:

Abbey said...

your blog looks great Karen! I haven't figured out how to make a gallery yet, either.