Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Tired today

I've started the raglan shaping on the second sleeve for the Onde. Hopefully it'll be done this weekend, sewn up and everything. And hopefully I'll have enough yarn to finish it. I had ordered one extra ball, because I made the sweater length a slight bit longer (1 inch) and it screw up all the yardage calculations.

I had planned on sitting home and knitting on Friday, because I learned that no one will be in the office. I asked the bossman if I had to be in, considering everyone else was out and he said yes, the morning. To do what? Look at my fingers and call all my friends who won't be home because they have lives? I could do that from home. Ugh. I'm totally annoyed by this. So I'm going to knit til I'm allowed to go and then meet up with a friend and knit til I have to pick up my son from school. Maybe I'll go get a pedicure as well. Is it rude to sit in the chair and knit while getting your toes done?

Ok, going to get another couple of rows done before I hit the hay...I'm extremely tired today.

No comments: