Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Just have to say, this is one of the most beautiful pieces I think I've seen: Jon's Blog. It's the picture in today's entry.

I weaved in almost all of the loose ends of the baby blanket last night. I also did one side of the border. 3 more and then we're good to go.

I have to confess that I took the Onde sweater with me this morning and did 10 rows on the train in. I figured, it's easier to take the Onde on the train then the baby blanket and I DID do a lot of work on the baby blanket last night, right? Does anyone else play mind games with themselves when knitting on the train? I like to see if I can complete x amount of rows by a certain station. For example, today I wanted to see if I could get through 10 rows after skimming through the June issue of KnitPicks and get the 10 rows done by the time I got to 34th street. And I was done. And the small smirk on my face was because I did have it done. Ok, so maybe I need to look into renting space at Bellevue.....

No comments: