Thursday, May 27, 2004

Who would have thought that gloves, or fingerless gloves in this case, would be so much fun? I started the cuff on the train yesterday morning, did up to the beginning of the hand during the day at work (shhhh, don't tell the boss!), and by the time I went to bed last night (11pm), I had put the stitches for the thumb on a holder and finished the pinky finger. This morning I did the ring finger. 2 more fingers, plus the thumb, and I'll have a semi finished mitten. The flap will be the only thing left to do. Either these mittens work up really quickly, or I'm knitting faster. And I sincerly doubt that they knit up quickly, since it's sock yarn and on size 2 needles.

I'm going to a cafe tomorrow to meet some knitters. Should be a fun time. :)

12:30pm: I got my Onde package!! The yarn is really nice looking. I looked at the pattern and I see that it's on size 2 and 5 needles...I hope this flies by as quickly as the gloves! I can't wait to start on it!!

No comments: