Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Commitment issues

Startitis has struck me big time, and I'm having problems with finishing. Though I did finish the Over the Knee stockings on Monday. Let's take a look at the list:

Tea Shawl: I am almost up to the Diamon Madeira pattern, where I was the last time around before frogging the entire shawl.

Secret Pal knitting: I have just a few inches left to go on this project.

Mittens: One down, and only 20 rows into the corrugated ribbing of the second. Seriously, what made me think that knitting wool on size 1's in the summer was a good idea?

Spiral Rib Socks: They are sitting patiently on my bookshelf waiting for me to cast on for the second sock.

Cozy: I still need to frog back to the second ball join. This lays in the basket taunting me.

Dream Swatch: And because I didn't have enough projects to work on, I wound up some of the silk that Wendy sent me and started the Dream Swatch by the other Wendy. I am only a few inches into it.

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. I'm now going to see what else I can cast on for to add to my list.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Look on the bright side -- you haven't lost your desire to knit, just to finish.

aija said...

Just call yourself a process knitter... and be *amazed* when you pick something up after a time and finish it up right away (it always makes me feel like a speed knitter when I do that!) :)

Jennifer said...

That's quite a list! I'm sure you can do it all.

Anonymous said...

Holy cats! I'm sure you'll get it all done... but you are a superwoman of WIPS.