As we enter a new month, I have made a list of things that I need to do before
doing anything new....and by that I mean adding to my to do list. A few of
these will be "new" projects, but they were already on my to do list.
- I need to buy/install a zipper on Mariah since I botched the first
installation of the zipper.
- block mittens for mitten swap (done since writing the post)
- block and sew on button to white Debbie Bliss baby dress (done since writing the post)
- finish last armband/seam/block and sew on button to beige Debbie Bliss baby dress (done since writing the post)
- finish handles on the Roxy bag, felt and line
- Start a baby sweater (yarn bought already)
- Frog last 6 or 7 rows of shawl, redo and finish
- Knit a stuffed toy for the older sibling of the baby getting the beige baby
- finish the sweater I started for the little guy
- finish the gloves I started for hubby
- Sockapaloooza socks
- finish multidirectional scarf
While I could have worked on any number of the above items this morning on the
train, and I've had this list made up for a few days, I grabbed some size 1
dpn's, a ball of Trekking, and my Knitting on the Road book and started a sock
this morning. I've got serious startitis. I don't know what's wrong with me.
I will finish these socks along with a good portion of the above list in
February. I will. I swear.
Ok, so here's my problem with my shawl. I was being SO careful when working this last pattern on the shawl, and still somehow I messed it up. The edges of the diamond don't meet in the middle. See?
I have to frog it, although this thread, the last time I checked, said to send it to Monkee to be fixed. I bet she'd have it fixed and finished the day she got it! :)