Thursday, April 21, 2005

Stolen

I have stolen a book thingy from Sarah, even though I wasn't tagged. :)

Total number of books in your house
That would be a lot. I have one full book case (3 long shelves) full, more books on a second bookcase in my bedroom and then the books that actually belong at home, but live in a box under my desk at work. Maybe 500 total?

Last book you bought
I went to Barnes & Noble a couple weeks ago and I picked up YaYa's in Bloom, A New Lu, and Confessions of Max Tivoli. I've finished them all.

Last book you read before reading this
Vanishing Acts

List 5 or 6 books you read often or mean a lot to you
Falling Leaves
The Witching Hour
The Green Mile
Yertle the Turtle
Guess How Much I Love You

As for knitting content....am finishing up the blanket today and will have pics tonight.

No comments: