Friday, April 22, 2005

Here are knitting pics!

The stripey socks:


The baby blanket:


A close up of the ducky:


The fishy on the inside of the bill:


I started Elisabeth's bag earlier this week, using the new knowledge of untwisting my stitches. I'm about 1/2 done with it, and I think it's coming out great! So, for comparison, a close up of the blanket, with twisted stitches, and a close up of the bag, with untwisted stitches:

And the work in progress on the bag:


I have done several trades with the girls from the Coffeeshop and one came in the mail yesterday from Cara. Not only did she send me the Rebecca I had traded for, she sent a ball of yummy yarn and some gorgeous stitchmarkers that she made. The pic is a little blurry, but look at how gorgeous!


And because I just can't resist the cutest kid in the world:

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That blanket is so creative! I love your color combinations, too. Is it knit with cotton yarn? The sock colors are great as well.

Christine said...

Man, that is one cute kid! I also LOVE the blanket! wow!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Are you making the trek to Maryland Sheep and Wool this weekend? If so, wated to extend an invite to you for a shindig a bunch of us are organizing for Friday night!

Here's the scoop:

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=IHFMVMIBFJQFUERZANAX&inviteId=WHNIWKOKGXJCIMNQMVOS&showPreview=false&x=355100763

(The link is on my site too! Just in case that doesn't work!)