Monday, March 13, 2006

All about Bean

I finished the first Pomatomus sock last night, and I'd show pics, but hubby took MY camera to the V for Vendetta premiere tonight. Soooooo, I decided to take a page out of Ariel's book and do a "10 reasons I like" meme. This, my friends is all about Bean.

10 Reasons I Like Bean:

1. She's one of the most confident women that I've met; it's one of the many qualities I admire about her.
2. Another quality is that she speaks her mind and is always honest.
3. I like to think that even if there weren't knitting involved, we would still be friends.
4. She makes time once a week to hang out with me.
5. She still hangs out with me even though I'm a freak.
6. She has adorable children that want to hang out with me and the little man.
7. She's got a great sense of humor.
8. She's got a big heart.
9. She's an enabler, and that's ok.
10. She's a fellow sock knitter.

Bean, thank you for being my friend. :)

3 comments:

LaBean said...

*blushing, with tears* Awww geee. You're such a cool person, K. Of course we'd be friends even if we didn't have knitting in common. I'm glad I was brave enough to learn to knit, because it led me to you. The kids ask about you and Little Man almost EVERY day. When we're heading out and it's obviously NOT to school, the first thing they ask is if we're going to see you. :)

Me, confident? I gave up on TUBEY. I'm such a chickenbutt. You make me see how the best thing to have is NOT a lot of 'friends', but a few special people who always look out for you. So, "Thank you for bein' a friend.. traveled down the road and back again.. Your heart is true, You're a pal and confidant. And if you threw a party
You invited everyone you knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say thank you for being a friend."-- Andrew Gold(Theme from Golden Girls)

Ali said...

Wow, how touching. You guys are lucky. Good friends are the best.

BTW: I watched back to back episodes of the Golden Girls yesterday. Love them women :)

roxy =^o^= said...

Beanie Baby kicks ass!

Tam we loooooooove you (and even tho I haven't met you IRL yet I trust Dominatrix Karen's judgement LOL)

Hee hee hee - Karen the Dominatrix.

xo
Anne