Friday, December 02, 2005

My next post will not be 2 weeks from now

Some of you might remember my promise to blog more often. It's not like I haven't been online. Or that I haven't had things to say. It's just, I guess, I really didn't have a desire to blog. That and the fact that I've been knitting my little head off. My list of 15 knitted Christmas gifts has been whittled down to one. One lonely little scarf is left to knit. Well, I still have many ends to weave in on all the other projects, and blocking to do, but all the actual knitting is done. And that one lonely little scarf will be my project tomorrow at my little knitting party. Hopefully I will get lots of great pics of the shindig to post.

I look forward to getting all the Xmas gifts out of the way and focus on something for me again. I've got a lace shawl that I want to make and a hat and mittens from Knit Picks. Though, I can't seem to find my size 5 dpn's....guess I'll have to get another set. Poor me having to go shopping at The Point again. :) Is it sad that I'm already mentally packing my knitting projects for my trip to FL at the end of the month? Oh yes, FL. The hubby and little guy and I are driving down to FL to see the MIL for Xmas. And while I'm not making any promises, there may be a laptop in my near future, that would give me access to the net/blogs while I am away.

I am having Lasik surgery next Thursday.....wonder if I'll be able to knit that weekend...

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Darn it! And I thought *I* was doing well with the Christmas knitting.

Jennifer said...

Wow! You are rocking the Christmas knitting! Excellent!

goodkarma said...

Dang, you've been so efficient with holiday knitting! And I can't wait to hear all about Lasik surgery. I'm so intrigued by that. I don't know if you'll be able to knit for a couple of days, but I hope you will! :)

Elizabeth said...

Good luck with that surgery. Eye stuff just makes me too squeamish to think about it.