Sunday, October 09, 2005

Where do YOU Blog?

I got home Friday night from a seaming party at The Point and found a box waiting for me. I was quite excited because I had no clue what it was. Then I opened it and remembered that Laura was sending me sock yarn. But when I opened it up, I found not only 6 balls of lovely orange Regia sock yarn, but 18 balls of Dukaten Soft-Effekt yarn in a great gold color. It screamed to me "sweater for the little guy". So that's what it's to be...and I probably have enough for a matching hat and mittens. So, thanks again Laura!!







So, last night while in Knitty Chat, I mentioned being in the closet. Not that kind of "in the closet", but actually being in the closet. My computer is in a large closet and that (this?) is where I blog, chat, and surf the web. I figured I should share my closet with you (ignore the mess...it's primarily hubby's living space).



So, where do YOU blog?






Next post: pics of my Adrienne Vittadini sweater...I should have it done by mid week...

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I blog in our living room. That's where the closeable computer desk is!

weaselrina said...

I blog in my living room.. with my feet up on my desk, watching TV - same place I knit actually.

A seaming party !! that sounds like fun!

Heather said...

Well, considering you live in NYC, you're lucky you don't "live" in a closet.

I blog at work. Shhh...I'm supposed to be working!

And how did I not hear about this seaming party at the Point? Not that I really had any seaming to do at the moment anyhow...

Turtle Runner said...

I blog mostly while at work. I think of my blogging time as my "smoke break" since I don't smoke, but this allows me to take mental breaks from what I'm working on.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! It was great seeing you at Rhinebeck! You'd better post some pics of the beautiful sweater :) I was lucky enough to see it in person!

PS I blog in my computer/craft room which is still FULL of boxes!