Monday, January 03, 2005

Clapotis is finished!

It was so nice to knit knowing there wasn't a deadline, and especially nice knowing that it was for me! :)

My finished Clapotis, along with a view of it's pink tip:


The pink tip is because I ran out of yarn just before the last 10 rows and was forced to use another shade of Kersti that I had. Luckily I had that, or I would have had to go and get another skein just for 10 rows. Oy. Here's a closeup of the drop stitch ladders:


Next project, a baby blanket, with yarn that should be on its way soon. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I like the pink tip. gives it personality :)

Moni@blacksheep

Gina said...

your kersti clapotis looks phenomenal!

Anonymous said...

Oooh...Clapotis in Kersti. Very nice. And somehow, the pink edge works.

Iris

Lauren said...

The pink tip is a perfect touch--lovely work on the lovely Clapotis :)

Abbey said...

Great job, Karen! It is nice to finally be done with holiday knitting, isn't it?! I'm going to have to get me some Kersti soon....gorgeous stuff.